Women’s Only Three-Day Golf School
A Unique Program for Women Golfers Seeking Significant Improvement in Their Game
Designed specifically for women, our Women’s-Only Three-Day golf school features three days of comprehensive golf instruction with our top team of LPGA and PGA instructors. Open to all skill levels, this comprehensive three-day golf school covers all facets of the game, from full-swing to short-game.
Advanced beginners and beyond will learn what it takes to break 100, 90, or 80. For over 20 years, players of all skill levels have enjoyed the consistent instruction of our team of experts. If you have not had results from instruction before, you will now! Co-ed and Women Only options available. Recommended for advanced beginners and beyond (groups will be placed by skill level).
Class Duration: Weekday and Weekend options available (see full calendar below) | Day 1: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (lunch provided) Day 2: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (lunch provided) Day 3: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuition: $875 (50% Deposit Required)
Each day, in addition to the full swing, you will learn short game skills and putting to lower your scores, as well as learn how to practice for lasting improvement. You will have the opportunity to learn shot-making and how to identify and handle trouble shots on the golf course with your instructor on days two and three. If you are an advanced beginner, we will give you the skills and knowledge to learn the fundamentals, implement a practice plan and develop a repeatable swing. Students are grouped according to ability. If you sense that 15 hours of instruction is too ambitious, please call to discuss. We also offer a Two Day School program, or New Golfer Programs!
Student teacher ratio is 4:1. Each of our students is mentored one-on-one with high speed video analysis & swing review. In addition, you will receive access to recommended drills online which allows you to review your swing instruction and drills even after you leave the school.
- Reach your personal goals with a customized approach to your game
- 15 hours of hands-on full swing and short game golf instruction
- Includes 3-5 hours of on course instruction (on a space available basis)
- High speed video analysis with swing review and email follow up
- The importance of the mental aspects of golf, organizing your thoughts
- Course management
- Short game and club selection around the greens
- Personalized practice plan including practice strategies
- Trouble shots/uneven lies
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Lunch is included on Days 1 & 2
- Instruction Manual
- Club check *
- Enjoy a complimentary round of golf after class on Days 1 & 2 (based on availability) at our 18-hole championship course, The Golf Club at Ballantyne. Your instructor will arrange your tee time each day if you are interested in taking advantage of the offer.
- For overnight accommodations (based on availability) at The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte or Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne, please click here. Our Academy staff will make the arrangements for you.
- Additional non-package accommodations are available at area hotels. Inquiry about the “Ballantyne Golf Academy Rate” at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne or Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne both located minutes away in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
* Club Check: Your instructor will give you an overview of your clubs and may suggest repairs or regripping to assist in getting your equipment in the best condition for your game. If you would like to schedule a Club Fitting for an additional fee, please call the Academy to reserve in advance a 1-hour appointment for driver or putter, or irons, or woods, or a 2-hour Full Bag Fitting with a 30 min break in between.
The Club Fitting fee is not applied to the school tuition or toward the purchase of new golf clubs. Clubs and bags are ordered then assembled at our Academy to your specs. Shipping additional within US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Turnaround time is typically 7-14 days.
- If a school is not scheduled on the dates you would like to visit our Academy, and you have a group of at least three people (or more) please call to discuss scheduling a Custom School or a group private lesson that will best fit your needs!
Past Participant Quotes:
“Wow! What else can describe the improvement in my game? My handicap dropped from a 22 to a 14 and I have only been playing four years. I’ll be back soon and my husband is coming with me. He’s had enough of me scoring better than he does.” – Denise Wareham, Eureka, MO