Corporate programs and events
Golf provides the perfect setting to build upon relationships with clients and employees.
Looking for a unique, memorable experience for your next function? Let the Ballantyne Golf Academy staff create a golf experience that fits your needs:
- Entertain and thank your clients
- Network with potential clients
- Conduct a Team Building event
- Motivate and reward your team
- Educate employees on how to use golf as a business tool
- Add an interactive element to your tradeshow or conference
Whether your objectives require a social or business setting, your employees, clients or prospects are experienced golfers, have never picked up a club or are somewhere in between, Ballantyne Golf Academy as a stand-alone or teamed with The Golf Club at Ballantyne and the award-winning Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge, can meet your golf, spa, catering, lodging, indoor or outdoor meeting and function space needs, all in one location. Dana Rader and her world-class instruction team have had the pleasure of conducting events for charitable organizations, church groups, professional networks and companies such as CREW Charlotte, Veritas, McGuireWoods, Microsoft, BMW, PWC, Bank of America, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft, Liberty Mutual, Merrill Lynch, TIAA-CREF, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, JLL,Time Warner Cable Business Class, Continental Tire, Lowe’s and many others. We would be happy to work with you to create a custom designed event with your golf, business goals, and budget in mind.
Call Noelene Grosso at 704.248.4036 or email her at [email protected] to arrange your next golf experience. Corporate events are held March through October, Tuesday-Friday, and may also encompass Golf Club at Ballantyne, Aloft Hotel or Ballantyne Hotel facilities. Indoor option for Full Swing/video analysis available year-round, based on space availability. Call to discuss.
- Non-threatening environment
- Enjoyed by all skill-levels, including non-golfers
- Large or small group interaction (not just foursomes)
- An alternative to a day on the course for a group
- Great for time-conscious groups. Program format can be modified to meet your group’s time constraints, and can be as brief as 30 minutes or as long as all day.
- Golf club equipment included
- Programs offered March through October
- Learning environment
- Rent the Patio or Covered Hitting Bays overlooking the driving range, or indoor training room for lunch/socializing. On a space available basis.
Group Golf Programs
From team building exercises, to clinics for sharpening your skills before you tee off, and full swing and short game clinics with fun competitions, Ballantyne Golf Academy offers multiple corporate and private group options that are sure to fit your group size and budget. Take your group to the Ballantyne Golf Academy for an unparalleled golf experience! Inquire about these programs or let us create one especially for you:
- Short game and/or full swing instruction
- Video analysis available based on clinic time frame
Conference, Meeting or Golf Outing “Add-ons”
- Short Game clinic with contests
- Full Swing clinic with video analysis
- Teambuilding “Golf for Everybody” clinics/teambuilding for non-golfers and golfers
- Golf cart shuttles available to and from the Ballantyne Hotel, or the golf school parking lot
- Demonstration clinics
- “Golf for Business” clinic — Get Ready for your Company Golf Outing!
- “Beat the Pro” — Instructor stationed at a par 3 golf hole, drives the ball for your guests
We tailor events to all different types of clientele including large and small companies, charitable organizations, associations, clubs, sports teams, churches, and schools for a variety of functions such as corporate client entertainment meetings, employee team building functions, reunions, parties, and other special events.