Women’s Player Development Program
The “Next Step” for the Beginner
This new program is designed as the “next step” for the beginner, or any novice player looking to learn how to truly play the game. This coaching program runs for 4 weeks, where the player will not only learn a skill, but be able to develop this skill and then take it to the golf course. Each week will include one hour of instruction, and one hour of supervised practice. Additionally, during each 4 week period, players will get to transfer their newly learned skills to the golf course (subject to availability), and truly learn how to play the game in a fun and supportive environment.
- Fun, relaxed environment to golf
- Practice the fundamentals that create the foundation of the game
- Putting, Chipping and Full Swing
- Both morning and evening sessions available
- Includes one golf outing per 4 weeks
The four week program meets on Tuesday and Thursday with both morning and evening sessions available.