PGA Jr. League
Fun. Engaging. Welcoming.
“I think, especially for young people, bringing them together in a team concept like PGA Jr. League and making them feel part of one goal or one purpose is incredibly valuable. They have the chance to accomplish something great together.” ~Rory McIlroy
PGA Jr. League is changing the way golf is learned and played through its fun, team-oriented approach. Boys and girls of all skill levels learn and play the game with expert coaching and guidance from PGA/LPGA Professional Captains, wear numbered jerseys, and compete on teams with friends in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship and builds confidence.
Equipment is provided and all skill levels are welcome.
Practices: Every Friday beginning June 7 – July 19 (we will be skipping July 5 due to the holiday)
Time: 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Matches: TBD (will be released closer to the beginning of the semester)
What is Included:
- Our PGA Jr. League Players Receive Coaching And Guidance From A PGA And/Or LPGA Professional
- Organized Team Practice Sessions And Regular Matches Held Within The League.
- Each Player Also Receives: – Two High Quality Garb Jerseys (Home And Away), Available In Both Girls And Boys Sizes
- Bag Tag
- Performance Ball Cap
- Performance Tee-Shirt
- Draw String Bag
- Access To The PGA Jr. League Merchandise Store – And More!
All participants must:
- Enroll online here to participate in the program activities. Please note $75 is due upon registration to the PGA.
- Call us at 704-542-7635 or email email@example.com to register your child at our facility.
- Once registered online please print and bring a copy of the registration form and $324 payment with you the first day of practice at Ballantyne Golf Academy.