Two-Day Golf School
Two Days of Improvement and Enjoyment
The Two-Day is a personalized, comprehensive program, complete with full swing instruction, short game skills, and appropriate use of the latest technology to help support player improvement. Co-ed, Women Only, & 50+ options available. Recommended for advanced beginners and beyond (groups will be placed by skill level).
Class Duration: Weekday and Weekend options available (see full calendar below) | 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. each day.
Tuition: $450 ($225 Required Deposit)
- Eight hours of comprehensive full swing and short game instruction
- Student teacher ratio 4:1
- High speed video analysis and swing review
- Putting, Chipping, Pitching, and Bunker Play
- Club Check*
- Personal improvement drills and practice plan
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Instruction manual
- 25% discount on a round of golf after class (based on availability) at our 18-hole championship course, The Golf Club at Ballantyne. Please inquire with our staff to schedule your tee time if you are interested in taking advantage of the offer.
- For overnight accommodations (based on availability) at The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte or Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne, please see our Two-Day School Package. Our Academy staff will make the arrangements for you. Golf after class is complimentary for Stay & Play Package guests and tee times will be booked for you by the Academy.
- Additional non-package accommodations are available at area hotels. Inquiry about the “Ballantyne Golf Academy Rate” at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne or Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne both located minutes away in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
* Club Check: Your instructor will give you an overview of your clubs and may suggest repairs or regripping to assist in getting your equipment in the best condition for your game. If you would like to schedule a Club Fitting for an additional fee, please call the Academy to reserve in advance a 1-hour appointment for driver or putter, or irons, or woods, or a 2-hour Full Bag Fitting with a 30 min break in between.
The Club Fitting fee is not applied to the school tuition or toward the purchase of new golf clubs. Clubs and bags are ordered then assembled at our Academy to your specs. Shipping additional within US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Turnaround time is typically 7-14 days.
- If a school is not scheduled on the dates you would like to visit our Academy, and you have a group of at least three people (or more) please call to discuss scheduling a Custom School or a group private lesson that will best fit your needs!